1. What we do
- Research study of international harmonization of engineering, system, standards, codes etc. of building and housing sector.
- Support of operating bilateral conference in building and housing sector.
- Japan-France Building and Housing Conference
- Japan-Germany Conference on Policies for Improving the Environmental Performance of Buildings
- Japan-China Building and Housing Conference
- Japan-Korea Housing Conference
- Any support of members to achieve their purpose.
|1985||April||Found Association of International Communication for Building and Housing (AICBH)|
The first scope was to support the following governmental bilateral conference.
|1986||August||Establish Japan-Korea Housing Conference|
|1990||November||Enhance to initiate research of international building codes and standards|
|1991||March||Establish Japan-China Building and Housing Conference|
|April||Take over representative of Member Body (MB) of ISO from Architectural Institution of Japan (AIJ)|
ISO/TC10/SC8, ISO/TC59, ISO/TC92, ISO/TC98
|1992||May||Become representative of MB for ISO/TC205|
|1994||May||Join ICIS (International Construction Information Society)|
|1998||May||Change name to Institute of International Harmonization for Building and Housing (IIBH)|
Take over secretariat of Associates for building field of IEA( International Energy Agency) from Institute for Building Environment and Energy Conservation (IBEC)
|2000||July||Become representative of MB for ISO/TC219/WG2 and WG3|
|2002||February||The first Asian Forum (Annually until 2006)|
|2003||April||Take over representative MB of ISO/TC163 and TC163/SC2 from Thermal Insulation Standard Council|
|November||Take over representative MB of ISO/TC21/SC11|
|2012||May||Take over representative MB of ISO/TC268|
|2013||January||Establish Japan-Germany Conference on Policies for Improving the Environmental Performance of Buildings|
|2015||April||IIBH as general incorporated association in Japan|